MANAGE A BOXER
HOW TO MANAGE A BOXER
If you are a new manager you should start by reviewing Overview and the Rules to gain an understanding of how the League works.
Here are the 2 steps needed to start enjoying your managerial career in the DWBL:
1) Download, fill and send back the "Creation Form" where you write the manager and boxer information and you choose her outfit.
For people who can open "xls" files (Microsoft Excel) I strongly recomend to download "Creation Form - Excel" version because it's very complete:
even if you never used Excel the form automatically shows you the fileds to fill, and it notice you in case of errors.
For those who can't handle Microsoft Excel there is a simple text "Form" so please pay attention to fill every field.
Downloadable versions (Right-click and Save as):
Creation Form - Excel v1.6
(For those who already created new boxers in the past please be sure to use the latest version of the form
and don't use forms that you may stored on your computer some time ago)
Creation Form - Text
2) Sign in at DWBL Forum so you will able to post and accept challenges for your boxer.
Enjoy the Game!
INDICATIONS ABOUT FILLING THE CREATION FORM - EXCEL VERSION
While filling the form, Excel will show you 3 kind of messages:
1) The form is not complete because you didn't fill correctly the mandatory fields and you can't send the form until you fix the errors:
2) The form is not complete because you didn't fill correctly the non mandatory fields and you can't send the form until you fix the errors:
3) You fill correctly both mandatory and non mandatory fields, there are no errors so you can send the form:
I hope you understand that fixing the errors you made it's a waste of time for me so don't send Forms who shows messages 1 and/or 2
and pay attention if you are filling "Creation Form - Text" because it doesn't show you the errors like Excel version does,
so fill Text version very carefully! Thanks
When you are choosing outfit that have a double option (for example Swimsuit or Top) place a "X" in the blue cell of the desired item (point 1),
Excel will hide the non desired item and will show you the fields to fill of the desired item (point 2)
... and now you are ready to create your boxer!
----- BACK TO TOP -----