HOW TO REGISTER (just for the first time)
1) Go to DENAV FORUM - http://z8.invisionfree.com/denav
2) Click on "Register"
3) Fill the fields, remembering that managers must register with their correct manager's name while fans can use any other name,
the names must have the first capital letter (for example: not "denav" or "DENAV" but "Denav").
Then you choose a password that you like and can easily remember.
Then write a real working e-mail address. This e-mail address is hidden to other users but it's needed if President Denav wants
to get in contact with you.
4) On "Terms of service" check the box "I agree" then press the button "Submit my registration".
In a few days your request will be approved.
HOW TO LOG IN
Everytime you want to enter on DWBL Forum you must log in, with a simple step:
1) Go to DWBL Forum - http://z8.invisionfree.com/denav
2) Write your name and you password and then click on "Go"
HOW TO LOOK AT CHALLENGES SECTION
1) Go to DENAV FORUM http://z8.invisionfree.com/denav
2) Log in
3) Select the "Challenges" topic of DWBL section
4) At first you will see the Arranged Fights
5) Then you will see the Rankings. At this one site managers will be able to check the latest rankings for those they wish to challenge
6) Then if you scroll down the page you can see the challenges posted by managers
HOW TO POST AND ACCEPT CHALLENGES
PAY ATTENTION: I would like all managers to use the exact format that I have used in my example.
This will make reading and approving the challenges easier to post and understand
1) In "Challenges" section click on "Add Reply"
2) Type your challenge
3) Once you have finished, scroll down the page and click on "Submit Modified Post"
THE GENERAL SECTION
The General section is the place where managers and fans can post comments, reviews, ask questions about DWBL game.
It is used in the same way as posting messages in the Challenges section.
That's all you must know about the new DWBL Forum, so what are you waiting for?
Go there, register, log in and HAVE FUN!
A nice feature
DWBL Forum has a nice feature: every user can add an image to his profile, so it will be nice if every manager will upload the image
of his boxer or the logo of his stable.
HOW TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE
1) Click on "My Controls"
2) Click on "Edit Avatar Settings"
3) Click on "Browse" button and upload the image from where it's stored on your hard disk
4) Click on "Update Avatar"
5) Please note that the image must no bigger tha 160x160pixels and not heavier than 25KB.
If you don't know how to reduce your boxer picture send me an e-mail (email@example.com) and I will send you the resized image.